MAY 605 UNIVERSAL SILICONE
MAY 605 UNIVERSAL SILICONE is an acid-curing, one-component silicone sealant for a range of general sealing and glazing applications. It provides a strong adhesion and suitable for use on common non-porous building materials.,
- Stays permanently elastic after curing.
- Acetoxy curing system.
- Excellent adhesion to non-porous surfaces.
- Resistance to aging, cracking and discoloring.
- Resistant to many chemicals, cleaning agents and detergents.
- Can be applied in any season.
- Typical acetic smell during curing.
- General sealing and glazing applications
- Sealing around windows and doors for insulation and gap filling.
- Sealing in DIY applications
- On bathroom, kitchen and plumbing applications.
- Connection and expansion joints on glass, porcelain, steel etc.
- Sealing electric, telephone etc. sockets and switches.
MAY 620 RED HIGH TEMPERATURE SILICONE
MAY 620 RED HIGH TEMPERATURE SILICONE is a high-performance silicone sealant developed for sealing, bonding and repairing works where heat resistance is required. It is an ideal sealant for high temperature construction applications. It reacts with atmospheric moisture to produce a tough, elastic silicone.
- Excellent heat resistance after curing up to 250°C permanently and up to 300°C temporarily.
- Acetoxy cure, RTV silicone.
- 100% silicone.
- Fast cure, high strength.
- Resists to mechanical enforcement after curing.
- Remains flexible at low (-40°C) and high (+250°C) temperatures.
- Will not crack, shrink or become brittle.
- One component.
- Sealing and bonding applications in automotives
- On heating systems and ovens for sealing/ tightness
- Sealing and bonding in stoves
- In heating devices
- Gaskets in pumps and motors
- In sealing chimneys
- Other bonding and sealing applications where parts must perform at high temperatures
MAY 804 CONSTRUCTION SILICONE
MAY 804 CONSTRUCTION SILICONE is a premium performance neutral cure silicone sealant specially developed for weather sealing and glazing applications in curtain wall and building facades. It forms a strong weatherproof seal on common building materials.
- Neutral cure.
- Suitable for use on most common porous and non-porous building materials.
- It will not react with or corrode common building materials.
- Not affected by exposure to sunlight, rain, snow and maintains this resistance over many years.
- Resistant to temperature extremes.
- 100% Silicone, solventless.
- Almost odourless.
- Fast curing.
- General weather sealing and glazing in building and curtain wall facades.
- Sealing of window frames.
- Mounting of window frames and doors.
- Sealing applications of marble, stone and other porous substrates.
- Sealing of connection and expansion joints.