NP1 Automotive Adhesive is an SMP (silane modified polymer) based adhesive cures by moist air.This is a one component and ready to use.
- High modulus
- High mechanical features and strong adhesion
- High initial tack
- Bonds without primer on almost all materials used in automotive and marine
- Excellent UV, weather and to aging resistance
- Bonds also with slightly moist surfaces
- Solvent- and isocyanate-free and odorless
- Does not cause any corrosion on metals
- No loss of volume and bubble formation
AREAS OF APPLICATIONS
- It is used in the assembly of vehicle glasses, industrial vehicle and bodywork construction.
- It can be applied in ventilation, equipment assembly, container and caravan manufacturing, ship and boat manufacturing in maritime, and sheet metal joints in wagon manufacturing.
- It is used for bonding surfaces such as sheet metal, aluminum, stainless steel, lead, copper, brass, painted sheet metal, iron, ceramic, glass, wood used in the automotive and industrial sector.
- It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use that needs high modulus adhesive in the building and construction industry.