NP1 Construction is an MS polymer-based adhesive and insulation material that cures with the humid air. This is a one component
- Jointing and gluing
- Paintable with most water and solvent based paints
- Bonds without primer on almost all materials used in construction industry
- Excellent UV, weather and to aging resistance
- Bonds also with slightly moist surfaces
- Solvent- and isocyanate-free and odorless
- Does not cause any corrosion on metals
- Extremely strong and permanently elastic
- No discoloration
- No loss of volume and bubble formation
- Good resistance to fungi’s
AREAS OF APPLICATIONS
Construction materials such as aluminum,galvanized and stainless steel, zinc, copper,HPL panels, glass, natural stones, various synthetic materials, etc.
For interior and exterior use
Universal adhesive in the sealing of horizontal (and vertical) movable and connecting joints. For wide joints to up to 50mm.
Sealing of cracks and joints, in car, caravan, train and bus construction, in containers, in airconditioning installations, jointing and gluing
work in veranda’s, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.
All jointing where flexibility is important. Sealing between frame and wall, connecting joints of window/door frames, in facades and shop fronts
Sound proofing between concrete and drain pipes
Attaching and sealing of skirting boards, steps,doorsteps, protective profiles, fixing of covers,prefab elements…